Re: [tlug] JTUG?

Hi Gernot

I asked one of the people I work with about this and he told me that Dr.
Okumura is very well known in the community. He also sent me this info:

These two persons are probably best to send inquiry about LaTeX.

okumura@example.com
   Professor, Faculty of Education, Mie University
otobe@example.com
   Professor., Department of Mathematical Sciences,
   Faculty of Science, Shinshu University.

There is a user's group on dviout. You can post questions to this mailing
list but this is mainly for dviout.[
   dviout@example.com

Pat