[tlug] Re: [tlug-admin] TLUG Election Results

On 14/05/07, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:

I would like to announce the results of the elections held during
Saturday's technical meeting.

President : Edward Middleton
Uvae President : Pietro Zuco
Web Master : Keith Bawden and Alain Hoang

Congratulations to Edward, Pietro, Keith, and Alain.

I would also like the thank everyone
for making my three years as president fun and fairly painless.

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that you were an excellent president, and we really appreciate everything that you did. Thusly we honour you for all time by promoting you to President for Life.

-Josh