Re: [tlug] Printers

> I have not owned an ink jet since the late nineties. I always try to
> buy laser printers that "speak" post script, and have usually bought
> printers with built-in network print servers.

If I was buying for a multi-person office I think I'd do the same, but
it at least doubles the price, and the printers are (physically) bigger.
It is a shame none of the cheaper and more compact models speak
postscript; I wouldn't expect it to take up any space or add any
manufacturing cost. But maybe it needs a better CPU and more memory?

Darren