[tlug] NVIDIA Job opportunities

Hello,

My name is Pamela and I work for NVIDIA.  Currently we have a few job openings in Japan that I thought some of you might be interested in.

(Please "Refresh" your internet browser if you can’t view the link properly)
Developer Technology Engineer
http://careers.nvidia.com/pljb/global_jsp/applicant/DisplayJob/JobDetails.jsp?display=1&pljbHome=/nvidia/nvidiaemployment/applicant/index.jsp&id=2058

3D Tools Software Engineer
http://careers.nvidia.com/pljb/global_jsp/applicant/DisplayJob/JobDetails.jsp?display=1&pljbHome=/nvidia/nvidiaemployment/applicant/index.jsp&id=1830

Embedded SW Customer Engineer
http://careers.nvidia.com/pljb/global_jsp/applicant/DisplayJob/JobDetails.jsp?display=1&pljbHome=/nvidia/nvidiaemployment/applicant/index.jsp&id=2218

Sr. FAE
http://careers.nvidia.com/pljb/global_jsp/applicant/DisplayJob/JobDetails.jsp?display=1&pljbHome=/nvidia/nvidiaemployment/applicant/index.jsp&id=2177

Embedded FAE (Automotive)
http://www.daijob.com/jobs/detail/128107

OEM Technical Program Manager
http://www.daijob.com/en/jobs/detail/194251

Sr. Account Manager, OEM Sales
http://www.daijob.com/en/jobs/detail/128101

Interested parties please send your resume in English to me or jp-recruitment@example.com

NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) www.nvidia.com is the world leader in graphics processing technologies, creating innovative, industry-changing products for computing, consumer electronics, and mobile devices.  NVIDIA products are transforming visually-rich applications such as video games, film production, broadcasting, industrial design, space exploration, and medical imaging.  We invest in our people and our technologies, support and fund industry research around the world, and consistently deliver high-quality products.

Thanks!

Pamela

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.