Re: [tlug] Small footprint Linux distribution without a GUI

At home i use Debian on servers. It only includes X if you specifically
ask for it. At work we use Red Hat on our servers, which again doesn't
have X. Most distributions can be installed without a full X Windows
GUI. So, pick the one you are most familiar with and try to do a custom
install without all the extra cruft.