Re: [tlug] Alternatives to MS-Powerpoint?

On Wed, 9 May 2007 01:27:07 +0900, "Marcelo Martins"
<mhtmartins@example.com> wrote:

> By the way, hardware upgrade is a no-no. The laptop doesn't belong to
> me, therefore I cannot modify it. And asking my labmates to use
> another file format seems to be ineffective, I've already done that
> and it didn't work.

In that case you're stuck. The only alternative to M$-Orifice that I
know of that will open PowerPong files is OpenOffice.org.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.