Re: [tlug] Ubuntu / EPIA / Media Player

On Mon, 7 May 2007, Keith Bawden wrote:

I've not used Myth but I suspect it is suppose to be able to provide
what you want.

Unfortunately not. I've tried both KnoppMyth and Ubuntu's MythTV package, and neither appears to come anywhere near a "plug it in and go" install. But perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

I have an Epia box that has been mothballed for some time (12 months)
that I wanted to make into an "entertainment system" of sorts.

I've been contemplating bringing the thing along to the tech. meeting on Saturday and soliciting input and help. Feel like making an install-fest of it?

cjs