Re: [tlug] [ADMIN] Shannon Jacobs unsubscribed

On 5/5/07, Jedidiah Israel <jedidiah.israel@example.com> wrote:
A person can easily get another email address, subscribe and
then continue to post. I`m waiting for him to do so.
Would having rules of behavior posted on the web site help in the
future instances?

Future instances? well, I think to ban again if necessary and if someone try to subscribe again with another email, just _ignore_ If after that someone try to continue his/her activity, I think it will be the case of a psychotic user...

      -Pietro

--
- Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ)
-