[tlug] Tux 500

Wan to help Linux become a everyday Name? If so, please support the Tux
500 project.

"Marketing Linux has always been a tricky proposition. As a community,
we have relied on corporations who have a stake in the Linux operating
system to market Linux to the world at large. Today, we have an
opportunity to change that, and make Linux marketing as much a community
effort as Linux development. That effort begins with the Tux 500
project."

"Our goal is simple: we want to collect community donations to enter a
Linux sponsored car in the 2007 Indianapolis 500. We need your help! If
less than 1% of the Linux community donates $1, this will happen... will
you do your part? " http://tux500.com/

- Phil