Re: [tlug] GREAT NEWS

Hi

http://www.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/nseries?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&redirect=1

> You can also order OS free workstations from Dell
> Japan as well.
A month or 2 ago , I contacted HP Japan about why
the HP USA has OS-free and HP-Japan doesn`t.
Their reply was buy it with XP ..not much difference
in price :-<
HP`s linux support pages seem pretty good
Will get the PC in a few weeks and try in out .