Re: [tlug] Re: An instructional target of opportunity?

Curt Sampson wrote:
Which reminds me, one of the best books I've ever read about developing
software (!) was Patricia Benner's _From Novice to Expert: Excellence
and Power in Clinical Nursing Practice_. I'd recommend that anybody who
manages software developers read this.

Curt,

I thought you were kidding when I saw your post - seriously - but assuming [1] is the book you're referring to I noticed several reviewers agreeing with you.

I guess it could be a good read for any developer and perhaps should pick up a copy.
Anyone else who has read it?

Peter

[1] http://www.amazon.com/Novice-Expert-Excellence-Clinical-Commemorative/dp/0130325228