Re: [tlug] An instructional target of opportunity?

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 02:21:44 +0900, "Jonathan Q"
<jq@example.com> wrote:

> it might be worthwhile to produce both a version suitable for
> downloading and watching on a computer, as well as a DVD image
> suitable for burning.

If someone can point me to a computer version, I have all the tools
required to transform that into a DVD-Video, both PAL and NTSC.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Stupidity is NOT a handicap. Park elsewhere!