Re: [tlug] "Long Live Portable OGG-Players"

> Anyone
> else using one?
I'm using a Cowon iAudio, with 1GB of storage. Reads OGG, MP3, WAV, and
other formats.

I also have to recommend the iAudio players. The newer ones can even play FLAC. The only disappointing part about my particular model is that you need windows to reflash/upgrade the firmware, but it's usable under Linux right out of the box. I like to keep a copy of bashpodder on mine so I can grab new podcasts where ever I am.

Ian