Re: [tlug] Open archives are bad?

On 4/23/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

For me the mailing list has always been social, in several senses.

So how soon can we get the archives opened?

The nice thing about Google et al is that if you decide to later to
remove access to the content, then we`re back to where we are now.
Let`s see how well things work and if it is as satisfying as we
expect. If we find something very wrong then we could consider backing
out of the change.

--vic