Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote

On 21/04/07, Drew Hamilton <awh@example.com> wrote:
My vote is for the first one (horizontal)

And please, for the love of all that is good and holy, put the logo on
the back of the shirt instead of the front (or maybe just a small logo
in the upper left side of the front).  I have no idea why geeks insist
on putting logos on the front of T-Shirts....

- awh

And I'm not sure how people like walking around with a logo on the back of the t-shirt, for people they can't see to look at. I agree with the small, upper left part though.

Arwyn