Re: [tlug] TLUG Shirts (quantiy and sizes)

On 20/04/07, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:
I was going to factor you guys into the first round.  The second round
is for those who are going to hate my decisions and want to make
another shirt with different combinations to the layout/design.  Or
the second round will be for those who simply want a reprinting of the
first design :-).

That will probably be me then ^_^. I have a habit of being very fussy
about what I wear. That said, I have been known to walk around Tokyo
wearing a GUNNM T-Shirt...

Would it be possible to see a design mock-up (final logo + placement
on t-shirt) before I commit to a purchase.

Arwyn