Re: [tlug] TLUG Shirts (quantiy and sizes)

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:41:38 +0900, Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:54:54 +0900, "Zev Blut" <zb@example.com> wrote:

There will most likely be a second round of printing,

I take it that the *second* round is the round, samples of which Attila or his friend in Kyoto would be able to smuggle into Europe?

I was going to factor you guys into the first round. The second round is for those who are going to hate my decisions and want to make another shirt with different combinations to the layout/design. Or the second round will be for those who simply want a reprinting of the first design :-).

Although, I would like to know if anyone is willing to purchase and
send shirts to the members not in Japan?

Cheers,
Zev