Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?

On 4/19/07, Shannon Jacobs <shannon.jacobs@example.com> wrote:

Maybe my interests are simply too divergent from the interests of most TLUG folks? If so, then I should be looking elsewhere. Can anyone recommend an alternative Linux group that is more focused on seizing the current window of opportunity against Vista? I see there's a LinuxWorld Expo next month (and I just registered for it), but I haven't found any links to alternative Linux groups in Japan (including searching in the TLUG website).

Yep, try http://tlec.linux.or.jp/ or http://www.ylug.jp/modules/pukiwiki/.

--Uva