Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote

Zev Blut writes:

 > I see the bump in the "halo", but I don't get what the problem with
 > the feet is.  Can you clarify?

In context, they look like they've been given unwanted attention by
Edward Scissorhands.  I've always thought they were too small, but
that's OK if Tux is free-standing, Tux just has small feet.  When
placed near a boundary, they look deformed to me.

BTW, there's no hurry on vectorized versions, of course.