Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:33:17 +0200
Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

> > The current idea is to sell the shirts just a little bit above cost.
> > This should be around 2000 yen....
>
> Are there plans to send these T-shirts to overseas TLUG members who
> want one or more? A shirt is pretty lightweight so P&P shouldn't add too
> much to the price.

If everything goes right, i'll be in Japan this september. I could
fetch there your t-shirts and send them to you. Sending from
Switzerland to France should cost virtualy nothing.

And if the shirts are ready before June, then a friend of mine
who is currently in Kyoto could bring them, so we could get them
earlier.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred