Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:50:14 +0900, ITSUMI ken-ichi <itsumi.ml@example.com> wrote:

It looks a branch of matsu (pine tree) than flower isn't it?

Ah, yes that is what it is. Thanks.

I have not understood why Zev should make TLUG T-shirts,

Do you not want a shirt? Or do you think someone else should be making them? If so who? I am simply trying to pick up the T-Shirt ball that has been proposed by other Presidents in the past. Granted, we have yet to ever get a shirt made.

but I prefer mauro's work that featured by Shinto shrine archway.

The newer designs were "inspired" by Mauro's work. If you want the Shinto shrine one, please lobby for it the next round of T-Shirts.

Best,
Zev