Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote

Jonathan Q writes:

 > I suppose I'm going to have to make a trip to Japan to get one <g>

I think that would be an excellent idea, if you do so before I leave
Japan for a sabbatical year at Stanford (starting September).  If not,
I suppose an extra shirt or 20 (there's Craig Oda to think of, at
least) won't push me over the excess baggage limit, and the border
patrol shouldn't get upset as long as I leave the liquids at Tengu.