Re: [tlug] SD Card not appearing on desktop. Again. [SOLVED]

TLUG,

I think I can confirm that this is a Feisty bug. I just tested my SD card reader on another computer that has a fresh install of Feisty, and it's not working there either.

So in every pre-Feisty machine, it was working, and every Fesity machine it's broken. I think I can place the blame on Feisty.

I've filed a bug, and I guess there's not much more that can be done.

So I'm labeling this "solved", because even though it's not really resolved, I think an answer to what is going has been found.

Thanks to everyone who helped out and offered ideas on how to diagnose this issue.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn