Re: [tlug] ACCESS 2007

Has anyone had any problems with using Access 2007 to connect to a MySQL
server? My problem is Access 2007 is saying that I can only connect to a
MS SQL server. I have the ODBC plugin installed and it only seems to
actually connect and view tables in  OpenOffice.Org.

Which ODBC plugin are you using? There is a specific one for MySQL[1]

Also, when you post to the list you should provide any actual error
messages - verbatim.

Regards, Keith

[1] http://www.mysql.com/products/connector/odbc/