Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote

On 18/04/07, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am really serious about getting a t-shirt made.  So serious that I
am going to simplify the process and give you all a chance to vote and
choose which of the three shirts listed below that we will make.

http://tlug.jp/wiki/index.php/Tlug_Shirt

Please take a look at them and tell me what you think.  The idea is
that we will keep this first shirt simple by just having one of the
above logos in the center.  After, we have shed the albatross of
making the first TLUG shirt from our necks we can then make other
designs.

You can post your vote here as part of the thread.

T02.png (multi-flower) was my preference, but I think it would be better if the logo was not in the middle, but to the side a bit. Like this: http://intlstore.mozilla.org/images/MZ1016.jpg as opposed to this: http://intlstore.mozilla.org/images/MZ13009.jpg

Arwyn