Re: [tlug] OT:dual core CPUs

On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 07:48 +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:

> I'm sure a disk with a capacity of 4 bytes has its uses :o)

Doh! I thought something looked strange about that word- although I
don't find where tetrabyte equals 4 bytes...

Still and all, One Thousand Gigabytes of storage on a single SATA is
pretty amazing to me- my first laptop about 12 years ago proudly boasted
512 Megs of HD space and a whopping 32 (upgraded from the original 16)
megs of RAM. Which, in comparison to my Commodore 64, was quite
remarkable. Then there's the Apple2 C...

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo