[tlug] One more newcomer

Hello,

that's basically it, I'm arriving in Tokyo on Wendsnesday. I already met
some of you during the past October Nomikai (remeber? I was there with
my wife Ester) and I'm finally coming to look for an IT job there.

I hope I'll be able to participate to the next meeting! See you soon.

PS: sorry for asking but I'd feel stupid not doing it: if any of you has
suggestions or knows about openings for linux/c/java jobs... well, I'd
be glad to hear from you ;)
--
mattia
http://www.linux.it/~malattia/wiki