[tlug] Re: La Fonera

Stephen Lee wrote:

> Note that, if I'm not mistaken, you need to register and agree to
> share your AP in order to use it, but if you are not opposed to
> that you can essentially get an WiFi AP for cheap.

Here in germany, there service (supposedly, I've only read this in
c't magazine) has a nice feature:

The fonera access is using a special fonera pppoe session for the
service, so fonera users using your AP are not using your IP, but
get their own IP. (You online share dsl line bandwidth and not your
internet provider connection)

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de
このメールは十割再利用されたビットで作られています。