[tlug] USB Cannon on sale cheap at DosPara

Hello,

I wanted to mention that DosPara in Akihabara is having a sale on
Dream Cheeky USB Circus Cannons.  They are selling them as Junk for
1000 yen, normally they try to sell them for 5000 yen.  I have bought a
number of them and via the following link:

http://www.thok.org/intranet/python/usb/README.html

I have been able to get them running on linux.  Thus, much fun
has ensued.

Here is the product link:
http://www.dreamcheeky.com/products.html#

Warning truly awful web link design ensues!
You need Javascript turned on to be able to view the item...

Cheers,
Zev