[tlug] Web Page Login Singularity.

Hi everyone.

I am developing a web application for a group of private users.
Currently proof of concept and beta testing. For this htaccess
Has been good enough.

Before I can roll-out the application I need to ensure user singularity
And prevent multiple simultaneous logins on the same user name and
Password. To make this a little more complicated, it has to work on mobile
handsets as well.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations for this, any tested scripts
etc.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Tee.