Re: [tlug] NOTICE Today's Nomikai is at a new venue

Hi Zev,

Meeting went well yesterday. We had Mauro and Dave G up front and Keith
in the back adding a lot. Another guy on the list was there and Tomita
made it for a bit,  They did an excellent job. Linux and moving to Linux
got a lot more coverage than Mac.

Thanks. Been meaning to talk to you about an idea I have had for months.
Thinking of starting a "Linux on the desktop/Linux for fun" SIG group at
the TPC that would meet on a SAT that you guys don't have a technical
meeting. I brought it up last night and there was a lot of interest.

Might stop by the nomikai after my evening job.

Ken