Re: [tlug] Linux-compatible Mac laptop? SOLVED

On 2007/04/12, at 17:52, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

I've never seen Mojibake in Mac:Office 2004 What is flawed in your opinion. I have admit that I rarely use (Mac: or Open)Office these days…

Just nitpicky usability stuff, I guess. For example, in WOW (Word on Windows), you can use that cross-hairs at the top left to select an entire table, and if you hit Delete, you delete only the content but if you hit Backspace, you remove the table. In WOM (Word on Mac), you don't have this, and you have to select the rows and use the row panel to delete rows just to delete a table.

Other things include the Home and End keys not doing anything that all and other little stuff. Drives me nuts and slows me down.