Re: [tlug] OT: Mailing List Recommendations

Hello,

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 00:51:36 +0900, Greg Thomson  <gregt@example.com> wrote:

Looking for a free mailing list service.

[snip]

I have used neither of these so I'd like to hear the lists feedback.
Any other comments or suggestions welcome.

I am still on the fence about this service:

http://qwik.jp/

But, it is Japanese and does have mobile phone support.
My issues are it does not properly mark itself as a mailing list
and it tends to only eat my emails that I send out to a ML on it.

Zev