Re: [tlug] SD Card not appearing on desktop. Again.

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:13:35 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> Sadly, no change in getting SD cards to be accessible, so I don't
> think I'm barking up the right tree here. At least not with this one
> file.

Maybe I'm just an old dinosaur, but what is wrong with mounting an
external device using the keyboard anyway? One of the main reasons I use
*nix in the first place is because I don't like a system "doing things"
behind my back - I keep control over when the device is mounted and on
what mount point.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation