Re: [tlug] Introduction: OpenSolaris

Nguyen Vu Hung wrote On 04/05/07 10:36,:
On 4/4/07, Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio@example.com> wrote:

Hello ...

I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the Community
Manager on the OpenSolaris project, and I moved to Japan about 8 months...
Jim Grisanzio, Community Manager, OpenSolaris

Just to say hi to you,

Greetings. :)

I am running an OpenSolaris on vcsj.net :D

Oh, cool. I run OpenSolaris build 52 at Sun as well as on my laptop, but I also have Ubuntu installed on another laptop and really love it as well. I met some Ubuntu people in China recently and have been very impressed with their community. And their software is outstanding!

Jim