Re: [tlug] TLUG Funding (was: Feisty Upgrade, USB issues and other oddities)

I think that charging a fee at meetings would keep some people away,
and the general idea is that we want more geeks, not less.

I'm definately not paying to hang out with you blokes, and I cannot imagine anyone wanting to pay to hang out with me either.

However for a small fee I will gladly stay away ;-)

Regards, Keith