Re: [tlug] Networking two Linux computers harder than Linux to Windows?

Scott, Arwyn, TLUG,

Thanks for responding.

I will take a look at Scott's web site tomorrow, and also take into account Arwyn's comments.

However, just before I go to bed, I just thought that I should mention that the subject line seems to still be holding true. All these configurations and names and configuration files... wow. This is difficult stuff. Almost makes me wish I hadn't installed Ubuntu on my girlfriend's laptop. If she were running Windows, I'd be connected to her already.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn