[tlug] Re: Feisty Upgrade, USB issues and other oddities

Shannon Jacobs writes:

 > >From that perspective, I'd rather invert the problem. I suggest the club
 > decide on a budget and let the members discuss it and vote on it.

AFAIK, TLUG doesn't need money, at least it never did in the past.
Figuring out what to do with more of it would be a burden.  Can't
really spend it on beer, many members would have to spend hundreds of
times the price of a beer to get to the meetings. ;-)