Re: [tlug] Feisty Upgrade, USB issues and other oddities

Basically, USB stuff doesn't seem to be auto-mounting. USB is working to
some degree, because my Wacom tablet and printer seem to be all good.
But that may be due to the fact that they are already plugged in when I
boot up.

Can you mount any of the devices as root? I'm not sure about Feisty, but you may need to be a member of a certain group for USB hotplug events to work correctly.

For example on some systems you need to be a member of the plugdev group.

Also, be aware that you may need to log out and back into your desktop
environment for group changes to take effect.

Regards, Keith