Re: [tlug] Serious clock wrongness

Any suggestions for how I can troubleshoot what exactly the
problem is and/or some (automated) workaround I can use to correct
the clock (other than manually running hwclock or whatever at
periodic intervals)?

If you run ntpd it should detect (over time) how much and at what rate your clock is drifting - "natural drift". The daemon will then compensate for this and attempt to keep things synced.

However, a drift of a few seconds every few minutes is odd - never
seen it that bad... I would check with the Parallels people to see if
this is a known issue...

Regards, Keith