Re: [tlug] [OT] How is Akanbe expressed in English?

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 09:56:07PM +0900, Lyle H Saxon wrote:
> On 3/31/07, ITSUMI ken-ichi <itsumi.ml@example.com> wrote:
> >1) How is Akanbe expressed in English?
>

> This does remind me of something from the far distant past though.  I

> remember some kids in the US when I was a kid sticking out their
> tongues and simultaneously putting their thumbs in their ears and
> moving the fingers of the open hands up and down - often with some
> noise accompanying the outstretched tongue.  I have absolutely no idea
> what that's called, except for the "raspberry" which is making a
> certain noise while the tongue is out(?), but I think that's without
> the hands plugged into the ears....

Warren mentioned that one--he called it moose ears or moose horns--I
don't remember it having a name, though I do remember doing it--hrrm, I
think it was yesterday, as my wife walked away, after an argument.  :)

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Anya: Listen, I have this little project I'm working on, and I
heard you were the person to ask if...
Willow: Yeah, that's me. Reliable dog-geyser-person.