Re: [tlug] [OT] How is Akanbe expressed in English?

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:43:58 +0900
"ITSUMI ken-ichi" <itsumi.ml@example.com> wrote:

> 1) How is Akanbe expressed in English?

I'm not an english native, so i leave this point out.

> 2) Is this action common on your country?

It is, I don't know whether the usage is exactly
the same, but we have it here in Switzerland too.
It is even more common in Germany and France.

Actually, i would not be surprised if this has been
imported to Japan not too long ago. Especially as
i have only seen girls and young kids doing it in
Japan, while it is here common within all ages.
(ok, not 100% true. The usage frequency is inverse
proportional to age)

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann