Re: [tlug] No sound in Flash... help not helping

> I discovered recently that I can no longer hear any sound when playing
> Flash videos in FireFox.
>
> Sound works with every other application, so this is specific to Flash.
> According to Adobe's web site, I have version 9,0,31,0 installed.

Same here, using gnome, and sound is working. Have you tried running the
commandline version (*) of flash? It might spit out a useful diagnostic
message. (Or it might even work, narrowing down the problem.)

Sound in flash doesn't work for me if I'm running xmms: then flash will
not get the sound card but will not complain. However if I have a web
page with flash with sound and then try to start xmms I get told another
application is using the sound card.

Darren

*: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html