Re: [tlug] Sync Google Calendar in local calendar app

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 01:41:51 +0900, Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> wrote:

At least, I could import the data from Sunbird into Google Calendar,
and also could get the data from Google and could display on Sunbird
window, by Windows version (sorry, since I didn't test with Linux
version yet).

What I am trying to do is sync not just a simple import.
Is's more like an automated import and export.
If you simply import the Google calendar to your local calendar program changes to the Google calendar will show in the calendar program. However if you change something in the calendar program those changes won't appear in the Google calendar immediatly. The local calendar must be imported back into Google calendar.
I hope gcaldaemon or open sync can do this for me.

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows or gates?
-Graham Williams