Re: [tlug] USB connection to scanner lost

Maxime DANIS wrote:
Dave M G a écrit :
because now you can start boycotting the canon products.

Um... okay... but why would I do that? From what I can tell, they
release drivers for Linux and over all I've had good success with
getting them to work.

http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer_list.cgi?make=Canon http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer_list.cgi?make=HP

Thank you that was exactly what I've been looking for. I want an address label printer like the Brother 550
<http://www.advizia.com/brother/ModelDetail.asp?From=&CtgID=1574&User=ptouch&PkgID=382276&Rnd=288>
but I couldn't find any that support Linux. I was considering having to write the backend of the application on Windows just so I could print properly, but there is a project called ptouch which provides Linux support for this range of printers.

Brett