Re: [tlug] RE: multitail & arabic countries

> >Subject: [tlug] multitail & arabic countries
> >Hi,
> >I wrote a utillity called MultiTail. I think it is very usefull for all
> >is appreciated.
> >MultiTail can be found here: http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/
> >tools like 'watch' and such.
>
> As far as spam goes, I really only see two problems with your post.
> 1) You managed to post it twice.  That moves it to the realm of potential
> spam.  I am guessing you probably have the mailing list on two of your
> lists.  Might want to double check that.

Ah no. When I posted the first instance, I was not subscribed so I
thought it would not be posted.

> 2) Your subject makes mention of Arabic countries.  Your message however
> does not.  That moves it even further into the realm of spam.  What is the
> connection between the message and the subject?

That is a rather unfortunate mistake yes :-) I also posted that e-mail
to an Arabic linux list. Forgot to change to subject.

Mea culpa!

Folkert van Heusden

--
MultiTail cok yonlu kullanimli bir program, loglari okumak, verilen
kommandolari yerine getirebilen. Filter, renk verme, merge, 'diff-