[tlug] Notice of Ninjava meeting this Thursday March 15th

As I mentioned at this weekend's meeting there is going to be a Ninjava meeting this Thursday. Here is a copy of the mail Peter Van der Weeen sent out to the ninjava mailing list:

-------
Hi all,

After a long period without meetings we'd like to try getting
together again on a regular basis.

The first meeting is scheduled for March 15 (next week Thursday)
with Zev Blut who will give a talk on Cyclomatic Complexity and the
Saikuro project (http://rubyforge.org/projects/saikuro/) he has been
working on.

Place and time:
Cerego Japan is lending us their meeting room and projector. You can
find their office at the South side of Shibuya station, a 2-min walk
from Cerulean Tower. Map: http://www.cerego.com/en/contact.html

Doors open at 19:30, the presentation starts around 20:00. We might
end up going for a drink at a nearby bar afterwards.

Depending on your feedback we intend to origanize further events.

Looking forward to welcoming you all.

Peter
-------

Please feel free to attend if you are interested in discussing
programming related topics.

Cheers,
Zev