Re: [tlug] Lost Japanese Input in OpenOffice

Scott Robbins writes:

 > Usually, it stays during upgrades, but I believe that once or twice I've
 > had to re-enable it.

The NeoOffice site explicitly says that language packs should be
reinstalled after upgrades (they call them "patches").

I noticed that after the last patch, the behavior of the input method
on Mac changed (it does use the standard Kotoeri, but apparently there
are various program-controllable tweaks).