Re: [tlug] Credit card processing in Japan

Darren Cook wrote:
I (or, rather, a couple of my clients) have used Veritrans ...
for a number of years...
I wrote ruby code to deal with this at Tabemo, including a functional
test framework that simulated their server.

BTW, Vertrirans have a test server, which is what we connect to from the test site. You have to use one of the special test credit card numbers, but other than that it seems fully functional.

Darren

There is always Pay Pal which apparently is very easy to set up, but IIRC it's a 5% transaction fee.

Brett