Re: [tlug] Lost Japanese Input in OpenOffice

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:05:24 +0900, Wataru Tenga <wtenga@example.com>
wrote:

> If I had to do that every time I wanted to use Japanese in a program,
> I would not use Linux or recommend its use to anyone else.

If you want a "Japanese always" system then you don't have to do all
that. I don't, which is why I use that script to modify my environment
only when I *do* want to use Japanese input.

Besides, prefixing a command with the word "jap" is hardly
rocket-science.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

"Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be President, but they
 don't want them to become politicians in the process."
            -- John F. Kennedy